For unbricking a numb device or flashing the MIUI ROM of a device, Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 is an effective driver. It works better on any Qualcomm supported device as well as any Xiaomi android phone. In fact, you can apply this driver to any smartphone where a Qualcomm processor is running. Not only for soft bricking purposes but also for data shifting matters of an Android phone, Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader will be worthwhile. Thus, in this article, we will provide the complete process of installing as well as updating this amazing driver for Android phones.
Now, come to the leading question, “What is this Qua lcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 Driver”? Basically, it is such a tool that is indispensable for linking a Snapdragon processor-driven device with a computer where Windows Operation System is applicable or running. At present, maximum brands use the chipsets of Qualcomm Snapdragon on their devices.
So, it is needed to install this Qualcomm USB Driver. This driver can confirm a powerful and firm connection between an Android phone and a personal computer. Also, this tool will assist you to flash your phone along with transferring necessary files.
By using this Qdloader Driver, you can easily flash the stocked firmware and other different files applying the Fastboot or ADB tool such as Odin Flash Tool, Nokia OST, MI Flash Tool, etc. Hence, you need to install this USB driver and store it on your computer. Otherwise, your PC will not identify your Android device properly.
The Main Feature of Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader Driver
The Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader Driver is very popular with its users because of several features of this tool. The principal features of this effective driver are as follows.
- This tool is easy to use.
- It is completely free of any kind of cost.
- This driver is appropriate for any Xiaomi MIUI phone.
- The updated version of this tool is available on the internet.
- This tool is supportive of Windows Operating System.
- To flash the firmware with ADB tools, this HS-USB driver is very effective.
Therefore, you will surely like this driver once you install it and use this for your device.
Why USE Qualcomm USB Driver Latest Version?
Any latest version of USB drivers comes with different updated features and advantages. These drivers with updated versions can make your work easier than before. The latest version of the Qualcomm USB Driver will let you complete your work in the most appropriate way. Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008- Fix is also another reason for getting the latest version. Additionally, the new version of any driver appears after solving the previous problems related to the drivers. Therefore, you won’t have to face any hassle with using the latest version. That’s why you should use the latest version of the Qualcomm HS-USB Driver.
How do I install Qualcomm 9008 Driver?
To use Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 Driver, you have installed it at first. Also, for working with this tool, you need to have a Xiaomi device and a PC where Windows OS is running. After that, you have to follow some necessary steps. Hence, the straight installing process of the Qualcomm 9008 driver is given below.
- First of all, you have to download a Xiaomi PC Suite on your device.
- Also, you need to download as well as install an ADB driver on your PC.
- After that, you have to download the Qualcomm Qdloader driver on your Xiaomi MIUI device and install it. Such as- you can write ‘Qualcomm Driver for Windows 10’ if you want to install the driver for Windows 10 OS.
- Also, you have to download this driver on your computer and then extract the downloaded driver for further setup.
- You have to pick 32-bit or 64-bit for setting up this driver in accordance with the version of the operation system.
- You have to choose ‘Free Bld’ for going to the next step that is the terms and conditions.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, click on the ‘install’ button. It will take a while to complete the installation process.
- After that, click on the ‘finish’ button. Your installation of the Qualcomm USB driver will be finished.
How do I manually install Qualcomm USB drivers?
There is another process of installing the Qualcomm driver. That is known as the manual installing process. Therefore, you can manually install Qualcomm USB drivers by following some essential steps. Those are given below.
- At first, you have to download the Package of Qualcomm Driver and extract it.
- Then you need to install the Minimal Fastboot and ADB tools. With the help of these tools, Windows OS will identify your android device.
- After that, you have to allow USB Debugging on your device.
- Through a USB wire, join your Android device with the PC.
- After that, you have to boot your smartphone in ‘Download Mode’ or ‘EDL Mode’.
- Then click on the ‘open command window’ and press Shift Key + right-click of the mouse. After that, click on the ‘Open Command Window here’.
- After connecting the device properly, you have to boot your device into EDL download mode.
- You have to install the driver on your PC from the ‘device manager’ of the ‘Control Panel’ option.
- Then double click on ‘QHSUSB_BULK’ and select the ‘Update Driver Software’ option.
- From the appeared screen, you have to click on the ‘Browse my computer for driver software’ option.
- From that option, press the ‘Browse’ button and find out the unzipped folder of the Qualcomm Qdloader Driver Package.
- Now, you have to give the acceptance of anything that may come up for starting the auto-installation process.
- You can also select the ‘Install this driver software anyway’ instead.