We often connect our android smartphones with our PC/laptop to transfer photos, videos, songs, files, or even giant files like movies. Most of the smart android phones are now MediaTek powered. If our mobile phones are Mediatek powered android device and if we want to connect our phone to the computer devices then we need a USB based driver like MTK VCOM Driver.
For higher information and file transfer, MTK VCOM driver helps android device to connect with the PC. This driver even helps to stable the connection and to fasten the transfer. MTK VCOM driver is helpful to the non-techy persons to avail every transfer processes into their computers. Along with transferring files, anyone can flash files, root files, unlock the boot-loader and even you can install mod files. This driver can work on the windows operating system only. The latest version is compatible with the windows 10 in a smooth way.
Download and Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
Remind that this driver is only compatible with Android smartphones powered by Mediatek MT 65xx Chipset and also it will run with 66xx and 67xx Chipset. You can follow some easy steps to download and install this. Like:
- First of all, find any safe link by Google search and download the driver from the link and extract or unsheathe the downloaded zip file in your computer.
- Click on ‘My Computer’ with right button of your mouse and select ‘Manage’ and then you will see a new window and clock on ‘Device Manager’.
- You will see your device name on the top of your Device manager settings.
- Now click on that name and then select the option named ‘Add Legacy Hardware’.
- Then a new wizard will pop up and click on ‘Next’ two times and you will see a long list of ‘common hardware types’. Just select the option found as ‘Show all devices’ and click on ‘Next’.
- Click on the Have Disk on the next showing window and select .inf file that you extracted at first.
- Again click on ‘Next’ button and you will see the ongoing installation process.
- After installation, restart your computer or laptop and connect your device for smooth transfer process.
That’s all to download and install the required driver. This driver is compatible and harmonious to the windows OS of 32bit and 64bit both.
Why USB VCOM Driver Latest Version?
The latest version of USB VCOM driver has some great advantages such as:
- Flashing firmware is one of the usefulness of the latest version of this driver. If you want to flash or install stock firmware on your android then you need to have USB VCOM driver on your PC.
- With this MTK pre-loader driver, you can write or change the IMEI of your android device.
- Latest version will give you a universal support to connect with any kind of phones/feature phones/tablets to transfer data.
- Latest version of this driver allows detecting any kind of phone including SP flash tool, SPD flash tool etc.
MediaTek VCOM Driver Windows Support List
Before installing any kind of software, find out your operating system level of the computer. It can be 32bit or 64bit. Different operating systems require different procedures to work compatibly with required software.
For supporting the MTK VCOM driver on your windows operating systems, please disable Driver Signature Verification. MTK VCOM Driver 64bit is required for 64bit windows operating system and to disable driver signature enforcement in 64bits OS, you can try the below processes:
- Click on ‘Start’ and go to the ‘settings’.
- Go to ‘Update & Security’ and then click ‘Recovery’ from the left pane.
- Under ‘Advanced startup’ click on ‘RESTART NOW’ button.
- Then click ‘Troubleshoot’ and then ‘Advanced options’.
- Then from ‘Startup settings’ click on ‘Restart’ again.
- Your computer will restart with Startup Settings screen.
- Then press F7 and restart your PC.
- After restarting, you can proceed with the installed file of the MTK VCOM port USB driver.
- If you use it again on future, you have to do the whole process again.
How to Install Android USB VCOM Driver
Step 1: Type and find any safe link of MTK USB VCOM Driver and try to scan the link with any virus scanner to not get into any virus trouble. Download the MTK USB Driver from the safe download link.
Step 2: Download the MTK USB Driver from that safe link and extract it in a folder.
Step 3: Then, go to the extracted folder and then run the Drivers.bat file.
Step 4: Now, a new command window will appear and press on every required button to continue the installation process.
Step 5: After installation, you can proceed with Android MediaTek MTK USB VCOM Driver on your PC/laptop to connect with MediaTek based android phones.
To make the transferring processes stable and smooth from mobile to computer or from computer to mobile, MTK VCOM Driver is advantageous and easy to use the software. Install the latest version and be a tech-savage.