Flashing a Xiaomi phone in the wrong format can change or disable the IMEI. And if you are a user within MI A1 and facing an IMEI Repair problem, then the only solution is a Mi A1 QCN file.
Well, if you flash the wrong file, you can get an unknown baseband error. To avoid all this harassment here, we are with the complete solution to repair Xiaomi Mi A1 IMEI.
The Feature of Xiaomi Mi A1 QCN File
If you don’t know what a QCN file is, then for your kind information, QCN is the short form of Qualcomm Calibration Network. Most of the Samsung and Xiaomi device comes with this file in its firmware. This file contains some secret information regarding your phone’s network and security.
Mac address, Wi-Fi address, Bluetooth IP, and much more. The file can fix some issues like IMEI with ease.
- It can fix Erased Phone EFS.
- With the help of the Mi A1 QCN file, we can fix wiped phone Removed Calibration.
- Fix 2G/3G/LTE network issues.
- Repair IMEI
Xiaomi Mi A1 QCN File
Well, if you are tired of looking for a Mi A1 QCN file, then here it is. Download and use the file for your solution.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Diag Port Open
For changing or fixing the IMEI number of any Xiaomi Device, you have to enable DIAG mode. You cannot bypass this without configuring DIAG. To allow that on your Mi A1, open the dial pad and enter *#*#717717#*#* or you can also dial *#*#13491#*#*. This should enable your diag mode.
Now to use find out if your Diad Port Open or not,
- Go to settings and then Developer mode.
- If you can’t find the Developer Mode, then follow these steps. Go to – About Phone, Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- After you are in the Developer Mode, enable “OEM Unlocking” and “USB Debugging.”
- Connect your phone using a USB cable.
- You should see your phone connected in Device Manager, then COM Port.
Xiaomi A1 Firmware Download Link
Xiaomi Mi A1 IMEI Repair Guide Step by Step with UMT Dongle
When it comes to IMEI repairing UMT Dongle is the best tool. Ultimate Multi Tool is the only tool that can handle any device. The UMT Dongle Tool almost works as a developer tool.
To use the tool first, you have to enable “OEM Unlocking,” “USB Debugging,” and “DIAG Port.”
- Install and Launch UMT Dongle Tool on your PC.
- Connect your Mi A1 device using a USB cable.
- Now select the port “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9091.”
- Select IMEI Repair.
- Enter both the IMEI and Press “OK” (before going this step, copy or note your both IMEI)
- What for the process to finish?
- If, anyhow, your phone can’t flash completely, use EDL points to complete the process.
- Now select “Replace QCN” and locate the file you downloaded before.
- Let the process finish and enjoy.
Here we are at the end of the article. You got all the resources you need to flash IMEI and fix the Unknown Baseband. Use the Mi A1 QCN file to fix the Unknown Baseband after repairing IMEI.