Manufacturing Flash Tool is used in Android and Windows tablets based on Intel Dual OS (Operating System). This is a tiny service tool that’s used to flash stock firmware in these devices.
This article will cover the features and use of Manufacturing Flash Tool and provide the download links of latest and old versions of it.
We are describing the most common features of manufacturing Flash Tool:
- The tool comes as installer software i.e. you have to install it on the PC before you can use it. First, you must download and install the Intel drivers and then this flash tool to make it ready for use.
- The flash firmware feature of the tool makes you enable to flash the stock firmware from Dual OS supported devices. But, the Dual OS (including Android and Windows) device must own Intel chipset to avail this feature and get detected.
- With the custom configuration feature, you can detect Test Operating System, Test OS PID, Test OS VID, Completed OS, Completed OS Boot time and Completed OS VID. You will also be able to check the battery voltage, minimum battery voltage and set Password, BYT flash mode, Fastboot Cmd Sleep time, Identical SOC serial and so on.
- With the statistics module, the tool will show you the statistics of the number of flashes tried, Number of successful or failed flash. But these statistics will not be displayed by default until you turn on Display Statistics option in Settings.
The List of Manufacturing Flash Tool
Intel Flash Tool has a very simple and user-friendly interface that is easily run able by any user.
If you are using any of Intel Dual OS devices, you can install the Manufacturing Flash Tool for installing the stock ROM easily in your device. Check out this article to get the download link of the Manufacturing Flash Tool – latest version.
You will get the utility tool package with an installer version. Generally, this installer version comes for 32bit and 64bit Windows Operating System. The process of installation is quite simple and you can do it easily without any trouble.
We have shortlisted the versions of Manufacturing Flash Tool and provided the download links below. You can directly download and install the Intel Drivers and then this flash tool to flash your device.
You can use any of these three latest versions (Version 6.0.51, Version 6.0.43 or Version 6.0.20) of Flash Tool to flash the firmware of the connected device.
Especially, the devices running with Dual OS need this flashing tool to flash the stock firmware along with firmware.
Download the Latest available versions of Manufacturing Flash Tool (All Versions)
How to Use Manufacturing Flash Tool
Here is the step-by-step guideline on how to use the Manufacturing Flash Tool. This Intel Flash Tool flashes the firmware of Intel-based devices. This tool works for devices like Tablets with Dual Operating System (Android+ Windows).
- First of all, you have to download and install three software or tools on your PC that are required for the process.
- Manufacturing Flash Tool from our provided link.
- Intel USB driver for tablets with Dual Operating System (for connecting the device with PC)
- The firmware for the Dual Operating System tablet.
- Now, launch the Manufacturing Flash Tool on the PC as the Administrator.
- Manufacturing Flash Tool Dashboard will open automatically, wait till then.
- Go to File and then Settings.
- Go to General Properties and give VID and PID of the SoC (device’s chipset) as input. Input the same for the device itself and press Apply and OK. (Maybe you need some Google searches to find out the VID and PID info!)
- Now Open the file and navigate from here to the firmware of Dual OS Tablet (that you have downloaded). Then find out Flash_userdebug.xml file, highlight it and click Open.
- “Ready to Flash” will be displayed by the tool.
- Boot your dual-OS device to DnX Mode. Now, if you connect it with the PC via USB cable, the Manufacturing Flash Tool will detect it and start flashing.
- Do not interrupt while the flashing process is running, let it complete successfully.
- After complete flashing, you will see “100% Board successfully flashed”
- The device should boot automatically after disconnecting. If not, boot the device up, after you disconnect it and then close the flash tool.
You should follow the procedure and flash the firmware only for your specific device model. If you make any mistake, it can brick the device. And don’t interrupt the flashing process to avoid any sort of malfunctioning of the device.