Before knowing about FRP Hijacker by Hagard, you need to know what FRP is first. Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a built-in security method added by Google on Android 5.1 Lollipop and higher versions. When a person buys a new smartphone and signs in with Google ID, it starts to work. Without correct account credentials, the user cannot reset his device.
Even if the phone gets lost or an unauthorized user tries to access his device, it would still need the pre-synced Gmail user name and password to reset the device. But the problem arises when the user forgets his/her google account details. Let’s not worry at all! If you want to get rid of this difficulty, you need to go through this article.
FRP hijacker by Hagard is a free mobile tool for Samsung smartphones to bypass the FRP lock. The download mode (Odin mode) of FRP Hijacker makes the work even easier. You don’t even need to have extra software or tricks to resolve the issue. There are some simple steps to follow to unlock the Factory Reset Protection.
Latest Features of FRP Hijacker:
Here I mention some of the best features of this too. You can give it a look!
- You can get it for free.
- It is very easy to use.
- You can have this with a one-tap only.
- It works on almost all Samsung Android devices.
- It has full control over the device without any limitations.
- It can create Samsung ADB enable FRP file.
- It can fix the SoftBrick problem.
- You can use it on MAC, Windows, and Linux systems.
- Moreover, it can remove bugs from the device software.
- Use a phone dialer to get rid of and bypass the Google account on your specific device. This is often referred to as the phone dialer technique to bypass FRP.
How to Install FRP Hijacker FRP Tool:
You need to follow some steps below to install the tool:
- At first, you have to download the FRP Hijacker tool.
- Updated Microsoft Net Framework must be installed on your system.
- Then, you have to drag the file and open the “exe. file”.
- The zip file provides a password that is needed to write down in the password field.
- The installation process starts and lets it complete.
- Then, you need to ‘Open it’ if it is done.
Now, you can use this tool to bypass the FRP lock on any Samsung devices out there.
FRP Hijacker Password:
In the password field, you need to write down the password “www.gsmhagard.com” (provided in the zip file). All the characters are small and it does not include any space. If you want you can even copy it from here and paste it while installing the tool on your computer.
How To Use FRP Hijacker By Hagard FRP Remove Tool:
The following is the process of using this tool. For this:
- After completing the installation you need to “open” the tool.
- Then, a menu will show up.
- There will be a place where it says “device model”, you need to click on it.
- Use a USB cable and connect the device to the system.
- There will be two options to choose from– Remove FRP and SoftBrick Fixer.
- You have to press on the “Remove FRP” option and choice the “Hijack It” button.
That’s all you need to do to remove the FRP lock! You can use this tool and solve the problem within seconds.
Key Functions of FRP tool:
The FRP Hijacker by Hagard has four main functionalities. Let’s see how they work!
FRP Hijack: As soon as, you will open the tool, you will see four functions. The first one is the FRP Hijack. It will help you to eliminate FRP locks and SoftBrick Fixer.
SAM Tool: SAM tools let you create the ADB enabled file with the help of a combination file.
Phone Dialer: If you click on the ‘Dialer’ option, you will see a ‘Dial’ box. It helps you to bypass FRP by clicking on this button.
ADB Operation: The last one is ADB Operational option. It comes up with two options:
- Remove FRP
- Factory Reset
Though FRP lock is a security feature in Samsung devices, it can be annoying often! To resolve this issue “Hagard” developed the Hijacker tool which is quite easy to use and can remove the FRP lock within seconds. All credits go to Hagard as he has come up with this awesome tool. Many users have been suffering from this trouble and now they can relax a bit. You can also use this FRP Hijacker by Hagard tool to see the wonders!